¡Nuevos descuentos para el transporte público en 2023!
Desplázate de forma segura, cómoda, sostenible y ¡todavía más asequible!
1. Data of the data controller
Business name: Empresa de Blas y Compañía, S.A.
Address: C/ Fraguas 27 – Pol. Ind. Urtinsa, 28923 Alcorcón (Madrid)
2. Applicable regulations
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The treatment we carry out of your personal data responds to the following purposes:
- Manage what you request through the contact form.
- Send you the Newsletter if you are already a customer or if you have subscribed to it.
- Manage if you have suffered any type of incident or accident in one or with one of our vehicles.
- Manage the search for the lost object.
4. Legitimation to process the data collected
- Contact form: The legitimacy for the processing of your data is your express consent at the time you provide us with the information, manifested by marking the corresponding acceptance box.
- Newsletter: The legal basis is the existing legitimate interest, based on our prior contractual relationship, or your express consent to subscribe to it.
- Claims: The legal basis is legal obligation and the execution of a contract derived from the provision of the transport service.
- Lost objects: The legitimacy for the processing of your data is your express consent at the time you provide us with the information, manifested by marking the corresponding acceptance box.
5. How long will we keep your data?
- Contact form: We will keep your personal data from the time you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods.
- Sending of the newsletter: We will keep your personal data for this treatment as long as you do not withdraw your consent for this sending.
- Claims: The data provided will be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal requirements.
- Lost objects: We will keep your personal data from the time you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods.
Your data will not be transferred, except:
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- International transfers.
- No international transfers will be carried out.
8. Security measures
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
9. Rights of the Interested Party
The interested party has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data, and may exercise them by contacting the Data Controller:
- If the legal basis of your treatment is consent, the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request their rectification if they are inaccurate, or request their deletion (for example, if you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, provided that any of the conditions provided for in the regulations is met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment, in which case we will stop treating your data for that purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Data Protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights: www.aepd.es.