¿What types of cookies are used in this website?
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: First party. To check if cookies can be placed. Default expiration time: 1 year.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary: First party. To check if cookies can be placed. Default expiration time: 1 year.
- resolution: First party. Allows you to adapt the size of the images on the web to the size of the screen where they are displayed. Default expiration time: Session.
- AddCookieLaw_1576127380: First party. Users give their informed, explicit, unambiguous consent to which cookies on your website they will allow to be activated and collect their personal data, while visiting your site. Default expiration time: 1 year.
- _ga: Third party. Used to distinguish users. Default expiration time: 2 years.
- _gid: Third party. Used to distinguish users. Default expiration time: 1 day.
- _gat_gtag_UA_150358419_3: Third party. Used to throttle request rate. Default expiration time: 1 minute.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring browser options:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale*es_ES
- Opera from here: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy/cookies
- IOS: Settings – Select Safari – Block Cookies.
- Android: Open web navigator app – Click on button menu – Select option settings - Privacy and security – Mark or unmark Accept Cookies.
- Opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The easiest and most efficient way to request for clarification or make a complaint, suggestion or comment, is by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org